AMD Radeon RX 580 Driver
The AMD Radeon RX 580 is a graphics card made for performance. With HDMI 4k support and up to 8gb of memory, the RX 580 offers excellent capabilities for gamers and video aficionados. Some users have reported that their frame rate while gaming has more than doubled after replacing their stock video card with the RX 580, and others tout its ease of replacement.
However, if your computer isn’t running the most updated drivers, the AMD Radeon RX 580 video card may not perform to its highest capabilities, or at all. When games start to lag, videos look pixelated and slow, or your video quality is poor, it might be time to update the RX 580 video card device driver software.
If you aren’t sure which operating system you are running, or if you are unable to locate the drivers you need using the OS update feature or trying to do it manually by searching on the manufacturer’s website, save yourself some time and Give DriverSupport | ONE a try today!. It will run a scan on your computer to identify which drivers you need, and automatically install them for you, making sure all of your computer’s drivers are up to date and secure.
Driver Support | ONE alleviates the hassle of device updates!
Driver Support | ONE offers a full scan feature that can locate and identify which drivers you are missing. We also provide easy, automated installation so you can keep your PC and devices running smoothly without any interruptions. For only $9.99 a month our service will help find the correct device updates and provide optimization and safety services and features.
- Each of them work with all major operating systems
- They both feature 8 GB of max memory and 8 Gbps effective memory speed
- Offer support for HDMI™ 4K
- Encode and decode 4K H264
- Encode and decode H265/HEVC
- They include XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for excellent cooling and performance
- Are AMD VR Ready (pair with a VR headset to immerse yourself in the world of virtual reality)
- Paired with AMD LiquidVR technology, the RX 580 offers a smooth and virtually stutter-free VR experience.
- The RX 580 features the latest Polaris 20 architecture, including a brand new display engine, revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology, 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, and new multimedia cores
- The RX 580 OEM runs on the Ellesmere graphics processor, in its Polaris 10 XT variant
- The Radeon RX 580 and RX 580 OEM are great video cards that offer high-quality performance.
Note, if your video card isn’t working properly, try updating your driver.
|Base Frequency||1257 MHz|
|Boost Frequency||Up to 1340 MHz|
|Peak Pixel Fill-Rate|| |
Up to 42.88 GP/s
|Peak Texture Fill-Rate|| |
Up to 192.96 GT/s
|Max Performance|| |
Up to 6.2 TFLOPs
|Transistor Count||5.7 B|
|Supported Rendering Format|
|HDMI™ 4K Support||Yes|
|4K H264 Decode||Yes|
|4K H264 Encode||Yes|
|Dual Link DVI||No|
Radeon™ VR Ready Premium
Radeon™ FreeSync Technology
AMD LiquidVR™ Technology
4th Gen GCN Architecture
DirectX® 12 Technology
AMD Eyefinity Technology (Gaming)
AMD App Acceleration
AMD CrossFire™ Technology
AMD CrossFire™ (Bridgeless)
3rd Gen 14nm Process Technology
AMD PowerTune Technology
Unified Video Decoder (UVD)
Video Code Engine (VCE)
Virtual Super Resolution
The Vulkan® API
|Product Family|| |
Radeon™ 500 Series
|Product Line|| |
Radeon™ 500 Series
Driver Support Reviews
Driver Support | ONE takes pride in the fact that we are open and transparent with our users and we strive to project that with the partners we have relationships with. We feel it is important to create strong long lasting partners that reflect our same values in terms of putting the user first and providing only top tier products and services.