Netgear Adapter A6210 Driver Download
- Device NameNETGEAR Adapter a6210
- Device TypeWiFi adapter
- Hardware IDA6210-100PAS
- Latest Driver184.108.40.206 (Supports Win10)
Version #: 220.127.116.11
|Version #||Date||Driver Name & Download||Compatible OS|
|18.104.22.168||5/30/2018||Netgear A6210 Adapter Diver Software |
From Netgear: Click to Download
Use DriverSupport: Click to Download
|Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (64bit/32bit)|
|Release Notes: |
New Features and Enhancements:
Update WHQL driver.
Always set U2 mode in ETRON & ASMedia USB 3.0 Host control.
Using the Download Link below, download and extract the new software to a convenient place such as your desktop.
To properly install adapter software, please remove drivers that were previously installed.
To uninstall, go to Start > Programs > NETGEAR A6210 > Uninstall NETGEAR A6210 .
Do not insert the A6210 adapter until drivers are installed or instructed by on-screen instructions.
If you want to install the adapter drivers including the NETGEAR utility (genie), run A6210_V22.214.171.124.exe and follow the on-screen install instructions.
If you want to install just the adapter drivers without the NETGEAR utility, run A6210-Standalone_V126.96.36.199.exe and follow the on-screen install instructions.
Driver Update Requirements
Fortunately this driver only has a few operating systems that are compatible with so it should save some time sifting numerous different ones
The NETGEAR a6210 Adapter driver update is only available with the Windows OS. This includes: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista: (32/64-bit)
If you happen to find yours on that list you can do a manual search and look for it yourself or you can just download the driver support here and save some time.
In case you have come across any issue which might be associated with one of your hardware, the problem could possibly be solved with a driver update. For instance, if you cannot hear sound due to outdated sound card driver issue, you can get it fixed by downloading a recent version of the driver available for it.
Netgear A6210 Adapter, among other drivers for your system, can be downloaded and updated automatically Download Driver Support
NETGEAR Adapter A6210 Specification Details
The NETGEAR A6210 is popular because of its USB 3 speed and AC1200 wireless connectivity. This makes it very speedy! And with its compact size, it’s easy to bring with you with laptops, or take up minimal space on a desktop or workstation.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0 but works best with 3.0
- Comes with a dock that always more flexible placement of the adapter
- Collapsable antenna for increased range and performance
- Top performance up to 1200 mbps for a smooth connection
- Works with older laptops and laptops with a malfunctioning wifi drive
- Adapter Dimensions: 93.0 x 31.4 x 14.45 mm (3.66 x 1.24 x 0.57 in)
- Adapter Weight: 28 g (0.99 oz)
- Desktop Dimensions: 63.14 x 44.67 x 35.19 mm (2.49 x 1.76 x 1.39 in)
- Desktop Weight: 90 g (3.17 oz)
- Adapter Dimensions: 3.66” H x 1.24” D x 0.57” W
- Adapter Weight: 0.99 oz
- Dimensions: 2.49” H x 1.76” W x 1.39” D
- Desktop Weight: 3.17 oz
- AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter (A6210)
- USB cable with desktop dock
- Installation guide
- NETGEAR genie® installation CD
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0GHz
- Intel® Pentium® class PC
- Best performance with USB3.0; compatible with USB1.1, USB2.0
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista®: (32/64-bit)
- WiFi Performance: AC1200 (300 Mbps / 867 Mbps)†
- WiFi Range: Large Homes
- WiFi Band: Dual Band 2.4 or 5GHz
- Upgrade your legacy PC to ultimate range and performance with 802.11ac – up to 1200 Mbps
- Faster access with USB 3.0; compatible with USB 2.0
- High gain antennas for improved performance
- Works with 802.11 a/b/g/n and ac devices
- Beamforming+ technology boosts speed, range and reliability
- Desktop dock for flexible placement
- Push ’N’ Connect – secured connection at the push of a button
- Easy NETGEAR genie® setup