HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Printer
- Device NameHP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide-Format All-In-One Printer
- Device TypeAll-In-One Printer
- ManufacturerHewlett-Packard (HP)
- Hardware IDY0S18A
- Latest DriverHP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One Printer Series Driver for Windows v44.11.2778 and HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One Printer Series Driver for MacOS v 44.11.2778
The OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide-Format All-In-One Printer is a versatile printer designed to meet the printing needs of small to micro offices in industries with extensive printing needs. With a printing size capacity of up to tabloid size (11-by-17 inches), the HP 7720 Wide Format printer offers reliable performance, capable of printing on almost anything from an envelope to A3.
The OfficeJet Pro 7720 is a powerful yet more cost-effective alternative to printers with similar builds and features, like the 7740. Whether you’re in architecture, engineering, or print advertising, the HP OfficeJet 7720 is an incredible buy that can help you produce professional-quality colors on prints with up to 50% less cost per page than laser printers.
If you’re looking for a printing solution that impresses clients and supports your business needs, the 7720 is more than capable of meeting your needs with the following handy features:
- Capable of printing up to A3 size (11 x 17 inches)
- Easy mobile printing
- Fast integration with the HP Smart App
- Wi-Fi Direct connection enables wireless printing capabilities
- High-yield ink cartridges give you more savings
Are you looking for HP OfficeJet 7720 installation instructions? Read on below to find information on how to set up and install the HP 7720 Wide Format Printer, as well as find links to direct downloads for the most recent HP 7720 Printer drivers.
HP OfficeJet Pro Wide-Format All-In-One Printer Setup Software
Drivers Support makes it easier for 7720 OfficeJet owners to find the resources they need for their devices. This section summarizes the latest 7720 OfficeJet driver for every compatible OS.
You’ll also find a guide on how to install 7720 OfficeJet below:
|Min. HP Linux Imaging & Printing (HPLIP) Version||3.17.9|
|Chrome OS Support||Yes|
|Scan to PC||Yes|
|PC Send Fax||Yes|
|Connectivity USB Network Parallel||Network|
How to Install the HP 7720 Printer
- Remove the printer from the box and place it on a stable flat surface.
- Remove all the tape, stickers, and packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer while plugging the male plug into an electrical outlet.
- Turn the printer on.
- When operating the printer for the first time, set the preferences by touching your preferred language and region.
- Touch Yes to confirm your choices.
- Set up the right date and time according to your region. Touch Yes to confirm.
- Install the ink cartridge in the printer by removing the plastic wrappers on the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge by its side while the color circle is pointing toward you.
- Finally, insert the cartridge into the printer slot and press the cartridge forward until into place.
- Go to 123.hp.com/OJP7720 and follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP 7720 driver.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide-Format All-In-One Printer Specifications
Dimensions: 584.9 x 444.8 x 306.4 mm (Cleanout +OP tray not extended); 584.9 x 690.6 x 306.4 mm (Cleanout + OP tray fully extended)
Wireless Connectivity: built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Copy Speed: Up to 34 copies per minute (cpm)
Print Speed: Up to 34 pages per minute (ppm)
Copy Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 30,000 pages
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide-Format All-In-One Printer System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 10, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Windows Vista (32-bit only): 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
- Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra), v10.11 (EI Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite); 1 GB hard drive; Internet access
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide-Format All-In-One Printer
The HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide-Format All-in-One Printer offers color compatibility with a maximum copy of 99 from an original document. It also offers a text reduction of up to 25% of the original.
One of the best features of the 7720 is its mobile printing support for various devices, including Apple AirPrint, Wireless direct printing, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, and Mopria Certification. Total input capacity of the printer reaches up to 250 sheets of plain paper.
|Ports||1 USB 2.0 with compatibility with USB 3.0 devices; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11 b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports|
|Wireless capability||Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Copier settings||Copies; Size; Quality; Lighter/Darker; Paper size; Resize; Paper Type; Two-sided; ID Copy, Collate; Binding Margin; Enhancement; Crop; Copy Preview|
|Color copy capability||Yes|
|Maximum number of copies||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Copy speed, black (draft, A4)||Up to 34 cpm|
|Copy speed, black (draft, Letter)||Up to 34 cpm|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Fax available||Yes, color|
|Fax features||Color fax; auto reduction; auto redial; speed dial; group speed dial; junk barrier; forwarding (black only); distinctive ring; delayed send (black only); scan and fax; PC fax send and receive|
|Fax resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax memory||Up to 100 pages|
|Fax telephone mode supported||Yes|
|Modem||Up to 33.6 kbps|
|Speed dials, maximum number||Up to 99 numbers|
|Fax transmission speed||5 sec per page|
Mobile printing capability
|Mobile printing services||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Wireless direct printing, Mopria-certified and Google Cloud Print|
|Network protocols, supported||IPv4, IPv6, Bonjour, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, mDNS, Embedded Web Server, Wireless Network Supported, SLP, WS-Print, Wireless b/g/n, WEP/WPA (AES), SNMP, Internet Printing Protocol|
|Input capacity||Up to 250 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (cards)||Up to 50 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (envelopes)||Up to 30|
|Output capacity||Up to 75 sheets|
|Media sizes, custom (metric)||76 x 127 to 297 x 420 mm|
|Media sizes, custom (U.S. standard)||3 x 5 to 11.7 x 17 in|
|Media types||Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Inkjet Hagaki, Plain Paper Thick, Plain Paper Light/Recycled|
|Media weight supported (metric)||60 to 105 g/m²|
|Media weight supported (U.S. standard)||16 to 28 lb, bond|
|Borderless printing||Yes (up to A3/11 x 17 in)|
Paper handling – ADF
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 35 sheets|
Paper handling – duplexer
|Media sizes, duplex (U.S. standard)||Letter|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric)||584.9 x 444.8 x 306.4 mm (Cleanout +OP tray not extended); 584.9 x 690.6 x 306.4 mm (Cleanout + OP tray fully extended)|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, U.S. standard)||23.0 x 17.5 x 12.1 in (Cleanout + OP tray not extended); 23.0 x 27.2 x 12.1 in (Cleanout + OP tray fully extended)|
|Weight (metric)||15.50 kg|
|Weight (U.S. standard)||34.10 lb|
|Power supply||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Replacement cartridges||NA: HP 952 Black Ink Cartridge (~1000 pages); HP 952 CMY Ink Cartridge (~700 pages); HP 952XL Black Ink Cartridge (~2000 pages); HP 952XL CMY Ink Cartridge (~1600 pages): HP 956XL Black Ink Cartridge (~3000 pages); EMEA: HP 953 Black Ink Cartridge (~1000 pages); HP 953 CMY Ink Cartridge (~700 pages); HP 953XL Black Ink Cartridge (~2000 pages); HP 953XL CMY Ink Cartridge (~1600 pages); HP 957XL Black Ink Cartridge (~3000 pages); LAR: HP 954 Black Ink Cartridge (~1000 pages); HP 954 CMY Ink Cartridge (~700 pages); HP 954XL Black Ink Cartridge (~2000 pages); HP 954XL CMY Ink Cartridge (~1600 pages); HP 958XL Black Ink Cartridge (~3000 pages); AP: HP 955 Black Ink Cartridge (~1000 pages); HP 955 CMY Ink Cartridge (~700 pages); HP 955XL Black Ink Cartridge (~2000 pages); HP 955XL CMY Ink Cartridge (~1600 pages); HP 959XL Black Ink Cartridge (~3000 pages)|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (A4/Letter)|
|Print speed (black, draft, Letter)||Up to 34 ppm|
|Print speed (color, draft, Letter)||Up to 34 ppm|
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Print resolution (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi|
|Maximum print area (metric)||297 x 431.8 mm|
|Maximum print area (U.S. standard)||11.7 in|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Print languages||HP PCL3 GUI|
|Regulatory model number||SNPRC-1500-02|
|Scan speed (normal)||Simplex: Up to 8/8 ipm (B&W/Color 200 ppi)|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Maximum flatbed scan size (metric)||216 x 356 mm|
|Maximum flatbed scan size (U.S. standard)||8.5 x 14 in|
|Maximum ADF scan size (metric)||216 x 356 mm|
|Maximum ADF scan size (U.S. standard)||8.5 x 14 in|
|Twain version||Version 1.9|