Canon LiDe 110 Scanner Driver
- Device NameCanon LiDE 110
- Device TypeScanner
- Hardware IDCanoScan LiDE110
Latest Driver Details & Download Options
Release Date: 5/3/2016
Device Description: Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner Driver
Download Options: Click to Download
From Canon: Download here
Compatible OS: Windows 10, 8, 7
LiDE 110 Scanner Driver Ver.17.0.5 (Windows)
Release date: 13 April 2016
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
– If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the product may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
– The scan error in the certain PC has been rectified.
– Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
– Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
– Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
– The problem that calibration is sometimes unsuccessful has been rectified.
– The stability of the scanner driver has been improved.
File version: 17.0.5
File Size: 9.2 MB
File name: sd68-win-lide110-17_0_5-ea24.exe
CanoScan LiDE 110
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Driver Update Requirements
When you open and unpack your Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner, it should work simply by plugging it into an empty USB slot. Sometimes, your scanner can experience issues communicating with your devices, if so, there is a good chance that you will need to update your driver.
Downloading and installing a scanner driver can be time consuming. To avoid time and frustration associated with driver updates, you can use a driver update tool to get your driver automatically updated in minutes with DriverSupport.
Before you proceed to download the Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner driver, make sure that your PC meets the system requirements. Here are the requirements:
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8
- approx. 2.5 W USB Powered (Operating)
- approx. 1.4 W (Standby)
- approx. 11 mW (Suspend)
CD-ROM, XGA monitor
Canon LiDe 110 Scanner Specifications
The Canon LiDe 110 is a popular dedicated USB scanner that is cost-effective and quick. USB interface provides for scan and image transfer to your computer. You can get quick image previews before fast scanning takes place for your documents and photos.
The Canon LiDe 110 is a flatbed scanner that provides a high speed letter size color scanning within 18 seconds. The Auto Scan Mode adjusts settings by detecting what is being scanned.
This scanner is compatible with the following Windows OS: Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.63
The Scanner Ease of Use:
EZ Buttons (Copy, Auto Scan, PDF, and Email), Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, Advanced Z-lid, One Plug Scanning
The CanoScan LiDE110 Color Image Scanner comes with the following right of the box: Cannon LiDE 110 Scanner
Document Kit Includes: Cross Sell Sheet Quick Start & Spec, Sheet Safety Precautions Setup Software, User Guide CD-ROM Warranty Card, USB Cable
|Color depth||48-bit Color|
|Interface Type||USB 2.0|
|Max Supported Document Size||8.5 in x 11.7 in|
|Grayscale Color Depth||
16-bit (64K gray levels)
(External): 48-bit color
|Scan Element Type||
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
|Light Source Type||RGB LED array|
|Scan Speed||16 sec / page|
|Control Panel Buttons Functions||
Copy, email, Scan-to-PDF
|Max Document Size||8.5 in x 11.7 in|
|Document Feeder Type||Manual|
ENERGY STAR Certified
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|