How to Remove Cookies in Chrome
Need to remove cookies from Chrome?
Why would you want to remove them?
There are numerous reasons, such as loading, formatting issues on sites.
While browsing the world wide web, computer cookies can be useful because they keep track of what you do, such as saving your personal information and login details.
The reason for cookies is to remember you and your preferences into the Chrome browser.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click on the 3 dots
3. Click on More tools
4. Then go to Clear browsing data…
5. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
6. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
7. Click Clear data
If you are experiencing other issues with your PC that might make you think that you need to remove cookies from your browser, it might be something else such as a driver that needs updating, if that is the case, give Driver Support a try.
Our innovative program scans and updates any missing or outdated drivers quickly to save you the manual work. Download Driver Support to get started.